Are per cottage, per night and are subject to change without prior notice. Orange Grove reserves the right to alter or amend tariffs and tariff periods without prior notice.
Accommodation is payable 30 days prior to date of arrival
Reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival will require full payment within 48 hours
EXCLUSIONS FROM ROOM RATE ONLY
All meals, drinks, activities, transfers, telephone calls, laundry and any items of a personal nature
PEAK SEASON (15 DEC – 15 JAN)
Minimum 2 night stay.
50% Non-refundable deposit payable in order to confirm your reservation.
Full Payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Minimum 2 night stay on weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Check-in time: 14h00 – 19h00
- Check-out time: 10h00
(Late Check-out by prior arrangement)
CHECK IN POLICY
- Check-in times are between 14h00 and 19h00. Guests are kindly requested to arrive within this time frame to ensure a smooth check-in process.
- If guests anticipate arriving after 19h00, they must inform Orange Grove reservations and the property prior to their arrival. Failure to notify us in advance may result in inconvenience and delays in checking in.
- Guests who arrive outside of the standard check-in hours (after 19h00) without prior notice will be subject to a penalty fee of R 400.00. This fee is intended to cover additional staffing costs and ensure that our team can accommodate late arrivals efficiently.
- It is mandatory for guests to communicate their expected check-in time to Orange Grove reservations before their arrival. This helps us prepare for your arrival and allocate resources accordingly.
- Additionally, guests are required to provide a valid and contactable phone number to Orange Grove reservations. This contact information will only be used for matters related to your reservation and to ensure effective communication during your stay.
- 31 Days or more prior to arrival: Free cancellation
- 30-0 Days prior to arrival: 100% of the total accommodation amount will be charged
- No Show: 100% of the total accommodation amount will be charged
- In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rates are in South African Rands and include VAT
- No Tourism Levies are charged at present
- Maximum amount of guests are as per booking confirmation, any additional guests would incur an additional charge and are subject to availability.
- Orange Grove Farm reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs should there be any change in the percentage rate of VAT or any other levy, tax or impost becoming payable by Orange Grove Farm after the date of booking or in the event of the devaluation of the SA Rand.
- Provisional bookings will be held for a maximum of 14 days unless an extension has been requested for in writing and has been approved.
- Infants (0-4 years) stay free. Please contact us directly when booking with infants.
- 4-12 years pay a fixed rate of R300/child (except from 15 Dec to 15Jan – the cottages are sold at a fixed price / unit).
- Visitors are welcome but only designated Guests may sleep on the property at night
- Maximum speed limit on the farm is 20kph. Dust damages our vines and olives
- Cottage keys must be dropped off at Reception on departure
- Children of all ages are welcome
- No children under 5 on our guided hikes
- No children under 12 on our self-guided trails and cycling routes without adult supervision
- All cottages are non-smoking
- Reception closes at 17h30 on week days and 14h00 on weekends and public holidays
ACTIVITIES AT EXTRA COST
Guided Hikes, Mountain Bike Rental
Management and staff or any other person associated with Orange Grove Farm will not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, or illness incurred or suffered by any guests or any other person whilst on the premises or property of the owners of Orange Grove Farm.
Orange Grove reserves the right to refuse check-in to guests who do not comply with the check-in policy or fail to meet the specified requirements.
Orange Grove shall not be liable for any inconvenience or expenses incurred due to non-compliance with the check-in policy or failure to provide accurate check-in details.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of Terms
Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm permits the use of this Website subject to these terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”). By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and any other conditions stipulated elsewhere, including in one of our Suppliers terms and conditions, the Terms and Conditions as contained herein will prevail.
Use of the Website
The contents of this Website, including any content, information, software, icons, text, links, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, trade names, logos, trademarks and service marks are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law, and are owned by or licensed to Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm. No license to or right in any of such contents is granted to or conferred upon you. Any unauthorized use, distribution or reproduction of the said contents is prohibited.
By entering this Website, you agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the pages of the Website or the content contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorized Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website). You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, and unlawful or contains hate speech.
While Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm takes reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this Website are accurate and complete, Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this Website. Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and reserves the right to discontinue providing the Website or the service or any part thereof with or without notice to you. Any person who accesses this Website or relies on this Website or on the information contained in this Website does so at his or her own risk.
In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise or jeopardise the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website.
Linked Third-Party Website and Third-Party Content
This Website may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those websites and Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm has no control over such external sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm is not responsible for ensuring the availability of such external websites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. Your use of such other websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such other websites or your reliance on any information contained on those websites.
Permission for Hyperlinks, Deep Linking, Crawlers and Metatags
Nobody may establish a hyperlink, frame, metatag or similar reference, whether electronically or otherwise (collectively referred to as linking), to this Website or any subsidiary pages before receiving the prior written approval of an authorised representative of Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm, which may be withheld or granted subject to such conditions Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm may specify from time to time. Furthermore, this Website or any part hereof may not be “framed” or “deep linked” in any way whatsoever. This Website may from time to time contain message boards which allow users to comment on their experience at Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm. At times those comments may contain references to matters not related to Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm. Those references do not necessarily represent the views of Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm.
Limitation of Liability
OKAPI FARMING (PTY) LTD T/A ORANGE GROVE FARM SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE CAUSED BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF OKAPI FARMING (PTY) LTD T/A ORANGE GROVE FARM.
YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY OKAPI FARMING (PTY) LTD T/A ORANGE GROVE FARM AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE RECEIPT BY YOU OF AN ELECTRONIC MAIL FROM OKAPI FARMING (PTY) LTD T/A ORANGE GROVE FARM OR ONE THAT PURPORTS TO EMANATE FROM OKAPI FARMING (PTY) LTD T/A ORANGE GROVE FARM, UNLESS THE LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISES AS A RESULT OF THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF OKAPI FARMING (PTY) LTD T/A ORANGE GROVE FARM.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm reserves the right to update and/or amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time and without any notice, and you are accordingly encouraged to check the Website regularly. Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on this Website. If you use this Website after such updated or amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on this Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such updates or amendments.
Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website and/or your use of this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Okapi Farming (Pty) Ltd t/a Orange Grove Farm will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website or your use of this Website.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and application for any of the services offered on these pages or sites will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of the terms and conditions pertaining to such services.